When you are planning an event you should definitely consider filming it. Every event is unique in its own way and having a video copy of the event can be extremely useful. The filmed event can be used and edited in a number of different ways and has the following value to your company.
– Edit a highlight reel for YouTube showing how successful your event was.
– Archive the whole event for reference purposes and future use.
– Use the recording to identify what worked and didn’t work about your event.
– Divide the event video into different sections which can be release on social media over time.
– Use the event video for staff training.
– Send a copy of the event video to all delegates.
VideoWorks is one of Ireland’s leading video production companies for event video services.
If you need a videographer in Ireland, get in touch!